Monday, January 19, 2009

NEW JERSEY

I have been out in New Jersey for 3 weeks now! yes 3 weeks!! wow time flys so fast when your having fun! So let me update you on what I have been doing here in the East Coast!
I got out here on January 5, 2009! My family came and picked me up from the airport!! They stayed in the car, until I came outside. Because the dad Phil was out of town for the week for school, so Heather the mom had the two girls with her. They were pulled out of bed, so she didn't want to hall them in asleep!! Right when I saw Heather I knew I was going to be in good family! It was late when we got to their house, so I really didn't get to see the town.
Heather is amazing! She is soo sweet! She really cares about me and how I am doing! She is a nurse 2 days a week at a rehab center. And other than that she is a mom that loves her girls so much and wants only the best for them! She is a wonderful hands on mom!!
Phil is great!! I still don't know him very well. Cause I was here for a week until I met him! So we are starting to get to know each other better! He works in NYC at a bank. And he is going to school to get his MD! So he is always studying! But he graduates in May!
Mackenzie is 4 1/2! She is blond hair that is super curly! She is very active and loves to be doing something!! She has so much energy!! It is so much fun to see what she will come up with! She is in LOVE with shoes!! If she gets in trouble, you take away her shoes or lip gloss!! She is super girly! and I love it!!
Bailee is 2 1/2! She is so much fun!! She loves to play with my hair or play on my phone!! She likes to do whatever her sister is doing! Bailee is super smart!! It is crazy to see a 2 year old that smart!! She too is always super girly!! So we love to play dress up or paint our nails!!
I have been soooo blessed with such a great family!! I think we are going to get along great!! the area is amazing!! There are trees everywhere!! The town that i live in is super cute!! it kind of reminds me of Sugar House area!
I love their house! it is about 200 years old!! and they have fixed it soo cute! There are 4 floors! The top floor has 2 bedrooms and an office! That is where I sleep! The second floor is where the parents sleep and the two girls. My bathroom is also on that floor! The third floor is where the kitchen, living room, and playroom! And the basement is where the laundry room is. and also storage. The basement is not finished yet! They have a beautiful yard! I can't wait for summer so we can play outside!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks Awesome Alysha! I love it! There better be a picture of me up on that wall! Geeze.....I miss you! We got our reception video back on Saturday and there is SO MUCH of you in it! When I saw you and Kim....I started to get teary-eyed and told Cam I missed you! It's just not the same now that you are gone! Love ya!

Brianna E. said...

Their house looks sooo pretty! Glad you finally got some pics posted. I need to call you soon- I miss your laugh!

Shalamar said...

Wow, I didn't know you were a nanny now! That is so awesome. It sounds like you're having a blast, the house is amazing and your room is gorgeous! I hope you have a great time and make lots of money! :)

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I love it! Your pictures say a thousand words and it just makes me wish I lived back East (for a little while, that is). I hear you are living the ritzy life and I am a little jealous. Tell NYC hello for me. We miss you here- keep up the posting!

DeLynn said...

Tag, you're it! Check out my blog for details. Sounds like you are having fun so far...