Sunday, January 18, 2009

BLACK Friday

I love Black Fridays! It is soo exciting to wake up at 5:00 in the morning and go stand in the cold waiting for the doors to open.. and then putting your life on the line trying to get that hot item that everyone seems to want!! Love it!! On my moms side of the family all of the girls get together look at the ads and make a plan!! it is soo much fun to do this with family!!
But this year was a little different!... I go to bed thinking I better get to sleep so I can wake up in 3 hours... well as I was talking to my self, my cell phone rings... and its Kim asking if I would like to go to Wal Mart and wait in line with her and Missy. Sure.. But the catch was they were going right then! at 11:30 at night!! I was like OKKKK count me in!! I go and tell my mom that i was leaving now and i would just meet her at Wal Mart at 5:00! Crazy I know!
OH MY GOODNESS! It was soo much fun to be 1 of 20 people in the whole store! We were crazy!! We were all soo tired, so we were all acting crazy!! We made soo many new friends that night! some poeple i bet hate me for being so loud, but I just don't care cause i will never see them again! My favorite part was telling people that they were too late, and to move on! Cause people just thought that they could come an hour before and get what they want!! So we told them too bad! good luck next year!! here are some pics from our great time at Wal Mart!






No comments: