Monday, January 19, 2009

Good-Bye 2008 Hello 2009?!?!?!

I can't believe that the year 2008 has passed. Crazy! So I just want to list 8 things that happened in 2008 that I am greatful for!

1- It has been 10 years that I have been Cancer FREE!!
2- I completed my first year of college!
3- Went to California on a road trip with a friend!
4- Brad came home from his mission!
5- Spent time with family at Lakes, Lagoon, etc.
6- Moved out on my own!
7- Got my first "real" job!
8- FAMILY

Now, here are 9 things I would like to happen in 2009
1-Lose weight
2-Get stronger in the Gospel
3-Travel more
4- Have a fun time in the east coast
5- See Wicked again on Broadway
6- Be more Christlike
7-Be better at writing in my journal
8- Help others in need
9- Have a great year, and never regret anything!!

I love the starting of a new year!! I hope that it will be a wonderful year for all of youu!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to say that I joined your family in 2008....that is a HUGE thing that happened...I cannot believe you forgot....sigh....

Brianna E. said...

That's a good list- I need to make one like that!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

You were my inspiration on this. I couldn't bring myself to do an entire year review and this was just what I needed. Not to mention your items on your list...inspiring also. You're fabulous!