Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dumb PuZzLe

So during Conference I thought that I would start a puzzle to help the time fly by. So I found a 1000 peace of Wicked. Well this dumb puzzle took me forever. I started it on Conference and I finished it on Thanksgiving! Freak!! The hardest part was.. there was only 3 colors! But when I finished I was soo happy for myself! BUT some dumb person thought that it would be funny to hide one of the parts.. and so yes there was one missing! I was kind of sad! But here are some pics of my work in progress!!

6 comments:

Kim Felt said...

Hey, I want to do that puzzle! How are you? I want to see where you are staying. We miss you tons! We stopped by your house the other day and sydney said "I want to see alysha!" She doesn't get it yet. :)

Brianna E. said...

Hi! I miss ya tons already. Cool puzzle! I hate it when one piece is missing. Take pictures of where you live and you with the girls and put them on the blog!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Oh Alysha, you are missed! Sorry to have missed your farewell dinner- long story- but we love you and miss you. I hope things are going great and I am with Bri and Kim- post pictures and an update! Love the puzzle, would never do it!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Oh Alysha, you are missed! Sorry to have missed your farewell dinner- long story- but we love you and miss you. I hope things are going great and I am with Bri and Kim- post pictures and an update! Love the puzzle, would never do it!

Lindsay Thacker said...

Wow that looks ridiculous! Good job finishing it!!! I love puzzles but i couldnt have done that one. I would have lost it probably! CUTE BLOG!!

Jackie Norris said...

I am impressed! I like the idea of doing puzzles but I always get frustrated in the middle of it and quit.