Monday, February 2, 2009

I've Been Tagged.. You Could Be Next...

6 Random Things/Quirks Tag1- Post the rules on your blog.2- List 6 random things about yourself.3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.5- Let the tagger know when you have posted your entry. So here we go, prepare to be amazed/shocked/bored:

1- I was the only girl to get Presidential all 6 years in elem. school. ( oh this is when you have to run, sit ups, push ups, pull ups all in a time frame).
2- I could watch Friends all day everyday and not get sick of it! Oh wait I already do that! haha
3- I have been to 36 states!
4- I love to organize everything!
5- I could sit at the airport all day just watching people.
6- I just realized that I am not a very interesting person... cause I can't even think of 6 cool things about me... huh I need to work on this!

I Tag.. Selina, Amber, Shal, Bri, Kim, Alison

2 comments:

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

We are more similar than I even knew. I love organizing, I love watching people in airports, I also got the Presidential each year, and you know I could watch Friends all day every day without complaint. Don't know how many states I've been to, but other than that... Glad you didn't tag me though- although I am sure it will come around from one of those mentioned. Argh...

Brianna E. said...

Hi- I always say I miss you, but I still do! I totally need to come visit you this spring or summer!!Anyways, keep in touch and think of me when you're doing tons of fun shopping and going to cool shows!! Alivia says to tell you that the kids miss you so much too!