Sunday, September 14, 2008

TaG..

So my lap top has been broken for a while so i have not been doing anything on the internet... and yes i did forget about blogging! so when i was looking at peoples update, i saw kim had been tagged and i was just laughing at her! but then i saw my name. no more laughing! so here it is..

8 TV shows I love to watch:
The Hills...One Tree Hill...Friends...Keeping up with the Kardashians...That 70 show...Live with Regis and Kelly...ESPN... The Office

8 restaurants I love:
PF Chang's...Cheesecake Factory... BJs...Spaghetti Factory... Paradise Bakery and Cafe... Cafe Rio... Zupas...In-n-Out

8 things I am doing today:
Taking a nap... watching the AST Dew Tour... homework... blogging... homework... homework... my whole day is homework!

8 things I am looking forward to:
Moving to New Jersey...being on my own again...going to Celine Dion concert...getting my nails re done...Lil Wayne Cd...School is over...going back down to provo for a visit...being a nanny!!

8 things I love about summer:
getting tan...swimming...longer days...drive in...lagoon...vacations...camping...bear lake

8 Olympic events I want to see:
even though they are over i still like watching...
swimming...gymnastics...diving... USA basketball team... soccer...snowboarding...ice skating...skiing

8 things on my wish list:
a new car...making a difference...new ipod...season tickets to the Yankees...shopping spree...money...trip to Greece...a bachelors degree

Now I Tag:
Shalamar...DeLynn...Jackie...Natalie...Hailey...Kara!

3 comments:

Brianna E. said...

How come "visiting my favorite cousin Bri" wasn't on your looking forward to list? j/k fun to learn more about you!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

And she is alive! Glad to see you are back in business. It is always fun to read about you! When are you headed to NJ?

Georgi Family said...

Happy Birthday yesterday Alysha!!! When and why are you moving to NJ? oh, and GO REDSOX!!