Monday, April 12, 2010

Ice Skating at Rocketfeller Center 2009

I wanted to go ice skating at Rockefeller center last year, but never got the chance. So I wanted to make sure that I got to do it this year. Before I went ice skating I went out to dinner with my employer and some of her hot male interns! We went to a sea food place.. I HATE sea food, but I had to act like I liked it in front of the babes! Even though I didn’t eat very much, my plate cost 200.00. Our grand total was well over 900.00. I peed my pants a little when I saw that!

After the great dinner, I went and met my friends at the ice skating rink. The line was well over 3 hours long, but my friends waited in line while I watched hot men eat! Haha.

I had such a blast skating. I was a little shaky at first, but then got the hang of it! It was awesome to be somewhere the famous people go for fun! We were having such a great time laughing and playing that they asked us to film us of Good Day America! So yes, I was on national TV again! We ice skated till they closed! I am so happy/grateful for this awesome experience!









No comments: