Saturday, May 2, 2009

Six Flags

I am happy to say that I am a season pass holder to Six Flags!! So much better than Lagoon!! (but I still love Lagoon)! Last weekend Nichole and I went to Six Flags cause the weather was amazing! We had such a blast, we knew that we wanted to come again and again, so they were having a deal if you bought one season pass you get the other free! We split the cost of it, and now we can go when ever we want!! While we were there we ran into some girls in the ward, so we hung out with them! After a long hot day, we thought that it would be fun to go to the beach in matching cover ups and watch the sun set! It was a great day! I love it back here!!!

1 comment:

Kim Felt said...

LUCKY! Lagoon is the best we can do. I've never been to a six flags, I bet it is sooo fun. You suck.