Saturday, May 2, 2009

PHILADELPHIA

Two weeks ago we had a road trip to Philadelphia! Heather's parents live down there, so I took the girls to see them. I was able to bring a friend and go explore Philly! It was a lot of fun! Mackenzie and Bailee loved that I was going to stay a Mana and Poppy's house with them! We left on a Friday and came home that Sunday. On Friday me and Nichole went to the movies, then went swimming! ( Mana and Poppy's house has a pool right in the middle of their house)! Then on Saturday we left early in the morning to go explore Philly! We went to Love Park, saw where the Philadelphia Eagles play, The Phillies, and the Philadelphia 76ers! It was soo cool, they are all in walking distance from each other!! Then we went to King of Prussia Mall. That mall is soo big! I mean it is so big, once you walk in they give you a map so you don't get lost in the different buildings! I was in heaven!!! Then that night we went back to the house and went swimming with the girls! It was a fun weekend to just get a way and relax!

No comments: