Saturday, June 7, 2008

Back up in L-Town

Well these past few weeks I have been thinking what I should do for the summer.. should I stay in Provo and find a new job or should I come home and get a job up here and save money? Well when I was having problems with my apt. management that is when I knew I should come home. It has been a change from being on my own then going back to living with my family! I hope I can adjust to my mom's silly little rules again!.. aww!

I have to say that it is weird being back up here!.. I somewhat feel out of place!... So if you see me walking around board out of my mind please think of something for me to do!! ha ha!


Ashley, Adrianne, Me and Taylore in Provo!

4 comments:

Kim Felt said...

Hey, L-town is the coolest! You know you always have SOMEWHERE to go, even if it's just to watch me fold laundry or change stinky diapers. :) You know you'd love it. :)......Plus, there's always lagoon baby!!!!!!

Brianna E. said...

You suck. My kids are so sad that you're gone, and I miss our late night movies! You'd better be back in the fall (or who will I watch The Hills with?)!!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I can't give you too hard a time- I lived in L-town until I was married. We will miss having you close though. Yes, even if we didn't ever meet up- it was still good to know you were close by. If you do end up back here, I dibs some of that hang out time that Brianna hogged.

Anonymous said...

Well, if you ever decide you can't take the silly little rules (I've never had to live by any) then you can come and stay at my apt...whether it be my apt now or the one I will live in when Cam and I get married! Or, we could just go to Lagoon and soak up some sun! I LOVE that idea! I, for one, LOVE having you Layton though!