Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol...

Well as you all know American Idol came to an end yesterday.. Did you know that it was rigged?.. the WRONG David won! David Archuleta should have won!!! He was the best American Idol has ever seen! America just felt bad for Cook's brother who I guess is "sick". But Archuleta has the best voice and talent compared to Cook. Its ok though because Archuleta is going so much farther in life then Cook!!

(I am at work and it is not letting me put a pic of David Archuleta so when I get to my Laptop I will put one on! but for now its just this..)

(And no I did not make that picture of David I found it on Google!)

7 comments:

Brianna E. said...

It's a bummer for David A., but I still really like David C., too. It was sure an amazing year, though! Probably the best so far.

Brianna E. said...

I don't believe you- I think you really did make that picture of David A. You're such a stalker!! (p.s.- this comment is paybacks!)

Georgi Family said...

I totally agree with you on the whole rigged thing. But like you said, David A. is going to go way far. He is a cutie. I wanted him to sing a josh groben song while he was on idol. I think he would sing it good. Oh, that web address for new templates (which you could look at for hours) is www.pyzam.com They even have a cute roxy one too.

Kim Felt said...

I think they are both good and will both go far. Can you tell I didn't pay too much attention to american idol this season. I'm still cool though!

S. said...

What! Alysha, you have a Blog! YEAH! I luv it! And I so agree with you, the wrong DAVID won! :(

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Whatever dude! David Cook was the winner from the beginning. David A is a good singer, but David C has the singing ability and the artistic talent. Don't get me started. Sorry to burst your bubble lysh. Don't worry, that doesn't mean you can't marry David A. still. :)

lindseyjean said...

you are a creepy pedophile