Friday, August 28, 2009

The New Yorker

The end of April first of May were really hard. I just found out that I no longer had a job, no money, no home, no nothing. I had been trying to find a new job before I would have to move back to Utah. It was so stressful to find a new job. 2 of my friends from the YSA knew I was having a difficult time and they wanted to do something from me. So they surprised me with a weekend in the City. They got a hotel room at the New Yorker on 8th ave! We went in the City Friday night had dinner at the hotel, then just played around in our hotel room. On Saturday they made appointments at a salon! We got a massage, Mani- pedi and a hair cut! It was so much fun to be in a nice salon in New York! The best part was I didn't have to pay anything! After the salon we headed down to Queens for a dance! It was such a good weekend for me to forget my worries and just be a kid! I am so grateful for the friends that I have made out in New Jersey!



View from our room! (Madison Square Garden)

No comments: