Monday, June 8, 2009

Harbor Boat Cruise

So I have never been a big fan of Young Single Adults. When I moved out here to New Jersey I knew I would have to attend YSA activities to meet friends. I was not excited at first, but now I love it! It is totally different from Utah. They do fun activities and the people are amazing! They plan the best activities for us.
Let me just name a few things that we have done...
- BBQ and games in Central Park
-Six Flags
- Swimming in the Hudson
-Touring Princeton
-Dances all over New York
...many more I am just having a brain freeze.
But for one of May's activities they rented out a boat and had a dinner/dance on the Hudson River. Oh my goodness it was so much fun! Just dancing with friends on a boat having the New York skyline as the background made the night great! One of my favorite parts of the night was, when I got hot from dancing and all of the people around me, I could walk to the front of the boat and just let the breeze take over and looking at New York with all of the lights. The sounds of the music and the water crashing onto the boat, it was amazing. I will never forget how awesome that was. After the cruise we got a limo and we just drove around Times Square! It was a great night!

2 comments:

Kim Felt said...

Wow! That is so exciting. sounds like you are having some great experiences. I'm so jealous. We still miss you like crazy here.

Anonymous said...

Alysha, you look like you are having so much fun. I almost cried on the 4th of July (no lie, I had tears) when I told your mom several times that I wished you were there. It was fun, just not the same without you! I want you to come home so bad! But I am glad you get to experience all the stuff you are doing and you're having so much fun! Miss you! Oh, i need to call you too. I will admit, i was a little upset at first when you didn't call me back...but I'm over it. I'll call you! LOVE YA!