Saturday, November 22, 2008

7 Weird CrAzY Quirks

So I love doing tags... but this one! I could not think of anything that was "weird or crazy" until I got talking with Selina! And she had NO problem picking things out for me! ha ha jk! But here we go...

1. I would die if Victoria Secret went out of business. I get something new there every week!

2. I have to be the first driver at everything. If there is a car in the next lane, i have to be a little ahead. Or a stop lights I have to be the first one gone. I love to "floss" through the lanes!

3. During movies I don't look at the people, I look at things in the background and see if things change from one view to the next view. Like on "Friends" the set always is changing like there would be 3 books but then one minuted later there would be no books. Or peoples hair. It drives me crazy!!

4. My clothes are in a special order. First by color, then by length, then by the store they were bought at. ( and yes they are alphabetic order) And then each color of the shirt has matching hangers.

5. Just like my clothes, my DVDs are in a special order. On one shelf it is for the dancing movies and the water movies. (and they are in order of how much i like the movie.) then on the next shelf it is all chick flicks. (and that is also in order how much i like them.) On the 3rd shelf is all the other movies and they are in alphabetic order. And YES i do know when one is out of its place. If i know someone watched one of my movies before i go to sleep i check to see if they put it back in the right spot! Stupid I know!

6. I am very careless! I don't care if i talk wrong, spell something wrong. I don't care if people don't like me. I don't care if i never wear makeup again. I don't care going to the mall in my PJ's. I don't care if I don't match. I don't care if my hair gets done. I need to work on all of it, but i just don't care!

7. I love to sleep in cold weather. Every night I sleep with the window open. I just love to be cold when I sleep!

OK so i know i am a total freak cause of this, but guess what i don't care what you think! :)

I tag everyone!!

1 comment:

Brianna E. said...

Yeah, you have way more than 7 quirks, sista!! Love ya!