Sunday, July 6, 2008

HaPPy 4th of JULY!!

I think the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays of the year. Why?... Well my on my moms side of the family spends the whole day celebrating! We have a big breakfast before the parade, then we go to the Kaysville parade catch candy and then play in the water part of it! and then we all go home and do our own thing for a while.. we always take a nap or go to a movie! and then we have a BBQ. Then we fight on what fireworks we are going to go to that year! Its so much fun to spend time with the family!! (even though we are freakin crazy!)... Now that I have gotten older I don't spend the whole day.. just part! the other half I spend with friends!!



Waiting for the Parade to start!



Lyndsey being such a great mom!


Emma and me!


Best Friends!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really was a lot of fun! I can't wait to move up there so we can hang out all the time...how about you just stay up there permanently!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I love the 4th as well. Didn't know you took that picture- what you don't know is that I was asking him if he wanted to go live with those fireman for awhile so I could have a break. Just kidding. It was fun (as always) to see you.

Jackie Norris said...

Hi Alysha! I'm glad you found my blog!

As for digital scrapbooking, I use photoshop 7.0 because my husband had a copy of it. You can buy photoshop, but it is really expensive (between $500-$1000 bucks, depending on the program). You can download a similar program called "GIMP" for free. Just do a google search for gimp and you'll find it.

Hope you're doing well! You're pictures are cute, looks like you had a fun fourth!

Shalamar said...

Hey you! It's good to see you, hopefully I'll see you at cam and Selina's wedding. It'll be great! I love Selina, I'm glad Cam is marring her! I miss you and hope your doing great! Tell Brad hi from the packer's.

Brianna E. said...

It sure was a fun day, wasn't it? Now where's my dang chair?! j/k